Saturday, July 19, 2014

Otter’s Game

I forgot to post about the Otter’s Game.  Last Thursday, we were supposed to go to the Otter’s game with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Allie, Hunter, the Coomes’ family, Miss Heather, and her girls.  Unfortunately, Macie was sick all week.  She had a fever for 6 days straight.  We took her to do the doctor and turns out it was just viral.  So…we had to make the difficult decision to for me and the girls to stay home and just send Brian and Gavin to the game.  Allie gave the girls some money and a Target gift card, so we went and got some sherbert and two toys.  Then we hung out at home while I worked on yard sale stuff. 

The boys had a BLAST at the game.  They even got to see fireworks!  Brian sent me a few pictures since I was sad I couldn’t make it.

07102014780071020147810710201478307102014784

No comments: