Monday, July 7, 2014

Baking Mood

I’ve been in a real baking mood lately.  Brian and I have been making stuff to use up what we have and keep us from buying it at the store.  One day last week, I tried a batch of homemade wheat thins.  They were good, but I will definitely try to make them thinner next time.  On the 4th, Brian made a batch of blueberry pancakes in the morning.  During nap, I made blackberry cobbler, beer bread, and sweet potato bread from scratch.  I also made a batch of blue raspberry cookies from a mix.  Last night, Brian made some tortilla chips.  We bought some corn flour on clearance and have been trying to use it up.  Finally, we made some blackberry breakfast bars.  Yummo!  Some recipes are healthier than others, but it is always nice to know every ingredient that is put into what you are feeding your family! 

003044045077078

No comments: