Saturday, July 19, 2014

This and That

We’ve had a lot going on lately!  Last weekend the kids went to Sturgis.  Friday night, Brian and I went on a date and then hung out with the neighbors.  We stayed up way too late because we had a yard sale the next morning.  We had a TON of stuff to get rid of and most of it was baby or kid stuff.  We were practically giving away bags of clothes and you couldn’t tell by the end.  We made $332.75 and we were happy with that since it was thrown together last minute.  My parents were so kind to come and help and hang out.  Allie also stopped by and I’m glad that she did because it started raining at the end and they helped bring stuff in the house.  After the yard sale, Brian had to go bartend and I did the best thing ever…take a 4 1/2 hour nap!  Then, I spent the rest of the night cleaning and organizing the house. 

004005006

07102014674

When we were in Sturgis, Brian picked some blackberries.  More power to him!

0711201467507132014676

On the way home from Sturgis, Lilah covered up her face and fell asleep!

015016

I love seeing all of this fresh stuff on my counter each week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Are those veggies and fruit from your garden or from the farm you were telling me about?
4 1/2 hours...that's awesome:)