Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Ten Years Ago Yesterday...

... this guy asked me to be his girlfriend!
 
Of course I said, "YES", and I haven't looked back.  We celebrated by taking the kids with us to Teppanyaki and then hanging out watching tv.  Simple and perfect!
 
Looking back over the 10 years we've...
~bought two houses
~graduated from college (Brian) and worked many different places (once again Brian)
~had three children
~had lots of pets: dogs, frogs, chickens, ducks, rabbits and fish
~went on several trips: St. Lucia, Houston, Disney, and more
~ gained weight, lost weight, and gained it back again
~paid off all of our debt except our mortgage
~created a second family at Riley Hospital
~created too many memories to count!
 
The last 10 years have been great and I look forward to the next ten.  Although, I was a little freaked out to think that in 10 years, I will have three teenagers...eek!!
 
I love you, Brian!!
 

No comments: