Monday, November 27, 2017

#Blessed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed to always have my BASIC NEEDS MET.

Even in our darkest and scariest times, we have always had a roof over our heads, food and water, and clothes.  We've never been without electricity.  Some people worry about these basic and simple needs every single day.  I am so happy to say that we've been blessed with our basic needs met and so much more.

I always tell my kids, "There are plenty of people who have more than we do, but there are a lot more who have less!"  Thinking of life that way helps you to appreciate what you have, especially the basic needs that we often take for granted.

No comments: