Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dear Macie

Dear Macie,
Wow!  You are 9 years old.  This will be your last year ever in single digits.  I always get so emotional around your birthday.  I can't believe how much you are growing up!  You are maturing all of the time and can be such an amazing helper.  You are so good with little kids and they love you toting them around on your hip.  I remember when I used to do the same thing when I was your age.  You love art and creating and have made some beautiful masterpieces.  Our relationship is so much closer and I love spending time with you.  I'm glad that I get to be your teacher and spend my days with you.  You are becoming quite the chef.  It is so much fun to watch you grow, but you can slow down a little bit.  You will be taller than me before we know it!  I love you so much and you will always hold a special place in my heart for making me a mom.  Thank you for working so hard to be the best you that you can be!  I'm so proud of you.  I love you to the moon and back,

Mom

1 comment:

Kerry Schultz said...

Lovely letter and there were some strong words for the little fellow. I hope that she will love this letter and get some good and valuable lesson from this letter.