Tuesday, November 21, 2017

#Blessed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed to be a mama to MACIE.

I tell Macie all of the time how special she is because she is the one who made me a mom.  I wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember and she made that dream come true on October 13, 2008.  She has humbled me, challenged me, frustrated me, and helped me to grow in so many ways.

Watching a little human that you grew in your belly grow, learn, create, and develop is such an amazing thing.  We have laughed together, cried together, created together, and even screamed together.  Today we are closer than we've ever been.

When we are given children to raise, we have to remember that they aren't ours.  They belong to God and I am blessed that he entrusted this little soul into my care.  I need to give it my all to help her be the best her that HE wants her to be!

No comments: