Wednesday, November 29, 2017

#Blessed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed to live in my DREAM HOME.

I love my house and am so thankful to live here.  Everything fell into place for this house.  So many things happened and it couldn't have lined up more perfectly.  If we hadn't bought our house the year we did, we wouldn't have qualified for a loan. The bottom level has all hard floors and right now has big enough openings for Gavin's wheelchair.  There is a place where we can make a bedroom downstairs for Gavin.  None of this was planned, it just all came together.

This house isn't perfect, but it's perfect for us and where we are able to make a home for our family.  It's the perfect size for us and I always tell my kids that I'm not moving until they move me out!  I thank God every day that I am able to live here and my kids will be able to call this their childhood home!

No comments: