Friday, November 24, 2017

#Blessed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed to be the mama of LILAH.

After two kids, you think you have the parenting thing down. Then, God blesses you with a third bundle of joy. Each child comes with their own likes, dislikes, challenges, and blessings.  Lilah challenges me in ways I've never experienced.  She's very particular about what food and clothing she likes, as well as about everything else.  This can be very frustrating at times, but it has also helped me to grow and become more creative.

I'm blessed that Lilah pushes me in areas that weren't that important to me before or that I was anxious to do.  I'm also blessed that Lilah is always available for a snuggle and a smile.  Lilah is such a mother hen and blesses our family with her nurturing ways.  God has rounded out our family with sugar and spice everything nice.

No comments: