Saturday, December 2, 2017

#Blessed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed to LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY.

I am able to worship who I want and where I want.  I can send my kids to a school of my choice and even homeschool them.  I can shop where I want, work where I want, and have as many kids as I want.  I can live where I want, listen to any type of music, and watch whatever tv shows my heart desires.

I've always grown up this way, so its very easy to take the simple fact that I live in a free country for granted.  Obviously, because it is a "free" country there are rules and other downfalls.  One being that everyone else lives in a free country and sometimes their actions greatly effect everyone around them.

I'm trying to look at the positive in this series, so I will continue to thank God every day that I was born in this country.  I will also take time to thank God for the men and women, including my sister, who've risked their life to ensure we still have this right!

No comments: