Thursday, December 14, 2017

#Blesssed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed to have a HARD WORK ETHIC.

Honestly, I think if you have a hard work ethic and a frugal mindset, you will make it in this world.  Of course, hard work doesn't mean things are easy, but I'm not afraid to work.  I've had 3 jobs at once before.  I often joke I have 15 jobs now, but none of them pay me!  I think too many people feel entitled or expect things to go their way.  At the end of the day, I know that I will work my hardest to get the job done!

I haven't always been blessed with good luck or everything falling perfectly into place for me.  If Brian and I hadn't worked our butts off and worked extra jobs, we wouldn't be in this house or have what we have.  Our hard work and frugal mindset has kept us debt free (except our house) despite all of the challenges and hardships we've faced.  I'm blessed and proud to say I'm a hard worker and will always be!  I hope to instill that in my kids at a young age so they can reap the benefits and blessings as well!

No comments: