Wednesday, December 6, 2017

#Blessed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed that we found EMILEE.

Throughout our relationship, we've had 4 different dogs.  Some were right for a season and some weren't the right fit for our family.  We had a strong urging to get another dog and everyone in the family, except Macie, was super excited.  I knew if we were going to get another dog, we had to do it right.  Thankfully, we found Emilee.

She has been such a huge blessing to our family.  We all love her and she has helped Macie get over her fears.  She's a loving, energetic, and loyal dog who is very protective of us when need be.  I'm so grateful we found our family dog.

No comments: