Monday, December 4, 2017

#Blessed

One of my 2017 Intentions was to write 17 posts about blessings in my life to help purge negativity.  I'm finally getting around to it in this #Blessed series. 

I am blessed to have loving FRIENDS and NEIGHBORS.

Time and time again, we have been blessed beyond measure my friends and neighbors.  When we moved out off of a highway, we didn't expect to have much interaction with our neighbors.  We see our neighbors now more than we ever saw or spent time with our neighbors living in an actual neighborhood.  One set of neighbors has given us vegetables, boston butts, toys for the kids, and a trampoline.  He's also helped us numerous times with our yard and faulty equipment.  He even had a fundraiser for us to help with Riley trips!  On the other side, we've developed a great friendship that I hope lasts a lifetime.  They've helped us time and time again and have even mowed our grass!

Friends have also been there for us. Whether they are listening to me vent or we are laughing together, I value their friendships!  I don't know what we would do without this support.  We are so blessed to have an extended friend family and neighbors who love and care about us!

No comments: