Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finger

Macie was extremly crabby this evening. We finally just put her to bed a bit early. She started crying uncontrollably. Brian went in there to check on her. She calmed down a bit, but was crying too much to tell him what was wrong. A little bit later, I went in there and here is the conversation we had:

Macie: "My finga hrt"
Mommy: "Do you want me to kiss it?"
Macie:"Uh huh.....where daddy go?"
Mommy: "He's in the living room. Do you want me to hold you?"
Macie: "Uh huh..." Sniff sniff
Mommy: "What happened to your finger?"
Macie: "I bite it."
Mommy: "Why did you do that?"
Macie: "ummm, ummm..."

This girl is a mess!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is too funny! This reminds me of a funny youtube video. Check it out if you have time!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5fpsmH_2g