Friday, November 19, 2010

GOAL!!

I have set a pretty big goal for myself! By December 1st, I want to have all Christmas gifts bought/made/wrapped. I'm also hoping to order/address/send our Christmas cards. Why have all of this done by December 1st you ask???
Well, this is Gavin's 1st Christmas and Macie is at such a fun age that I want to enjoy all of the Holiday festivities this year with little to no stress. Brian and I have so many things that we want to do with the kids (I'll post our official list later), so I don't want to be bogged down with the huge task of Christmas gifts. We are over half way done, and I'm very hopeful that it will all be completed on time. A plus is that I only work one day next week. We have a lot planned (appointments, Thanksgiving, heater tune up, etc.) but I'm going to work like crazy to meet my goal!

No comments: