Friday, November 26, 2010

I am thankful for...

I am thankful for so many things! God has been good to me. Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for...


  • Brian...my husband, partner, best friend, and rock! I honestly couldn't (and wouldn't want to) make it without him!

  • Macie and Gavin...they are the center of my world! Being their mommy is the best job ever and I am so grateful God chose me to care for them!

  • My job...even though my job is causing me a lot of stress this year, I still love what I do and know that I am making a difference in the lives of my students each and every day!

  • My friends and family...I'm not even going to start listing names, because I know I would leave someone out!

  • Movie nights, scrapbooking, wine, and blogging...simple pleasures in life that relieve my stress!

  • A roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly...these simple things we can easily take for granted. I'm trying so hard to not want to want and take every little thing as a blessing from God!


Last Monday night we switched things up and did movie night in the living room. Macie was SOOO excited! We watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving!

No comments: