Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pumpkins, Crackers, and Babies

We've been very busy around the Mitchell household...

Pumpkin Mash: We still had the pumpkins that we got at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. I decided that I wanted to make pumpkin pies from fresh pumpkin. Brian and I cooked the pumpkins the other night and they turned out great. Two of them we saved to make a pie and the other two I made into a pumpkin mash for Gavin. He LOVES it! It was kind of fun to do something new and to work together!
I took one picture of the before, but I forgot to take one of the after. Maybe I'll remember to take a pic of the pie!
Crackers: Gavin ate his first whole cracker today! He is eating more and more "real" food everyday! Of course, when I got the camera out to capture the momentous occasion, Macie wanted in on the action!


Gotta love the hair!
Introducing Hollis Elliott: Early this morning, my cousin Jamie had her baby! She didn't know what she was having, but she had another boy! Hollis Elliott Mullins weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and is a healthy baby boy! I'm so glad to have another little one in the family!

No comments: