Tuesday, June 21, 2011

13 Weeks=End of 1st Trimester

As of Sunday, I am officially 13 weeks which marks the end of the first trimester. Woohoo! This trimester has definitely been a roller coaster! I've had strep, bleeding, high blood pressure, and FIVE doctor's appointments! Not to mention the overall exhaustion, nausea, headaches, and heartburn. I'm so thankful to be through it! I do not really want to rush this pregnancy because it is my last, but I also don't want to be miserable. I find it difficult to get out of bed in the mornings and sometimes don't have enough patience. I'm also struggling to settle into a good sleep and up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. Thankfully, I am starting to feel a bit better and was able to accomplish some things today. There are so many things I want to accomplish in the next 6 months, so I hope I can get some energy back!


I am bigger at 13 weeks this time than I was at 20 weeks pregnant with Macie!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry the first trimester has been so hard:(. I hope the second one is much better and you have more energy!! At least you went through some of it over summer break:)). That's always nice!