Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blood pressure Update

I went back to get my blood pressure checked today. I haven't had a headache since Saturday and I've been feeling a bit better, so I was hoping that the numbers would be good. As soon as the nurse took it, she said, "Oh my gosh". I thought...crap, it's high again. But then she quickly added that the medicine must be working because my blood pressure was 122/62. WOOHOO!! She worried that it may have dropped too low, but I told her that was a normal reading for me. I was so happy that I didn't have to up my dose of medicine. I'm almost done with the first trimester of this pregnancy so I'm hoping to make it without any other major issues!

3 comments:

Rachel Maurer said...

That's wierd that they would think that was too low...Normally they want you to be UNDER 120/60. I would think that your reading was a pretty good one. Either way, at least the meds are working!

The Mitchell Family said...

I think they were just afraid that it dropped too quickly.

CJM said...

YAY for good blood pressure!!!!