Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Father's Day Pops!

Friday night the kids and I picked up Brian at work and headed to Sturgis. We hadn't seen Pops for Father's Day. We had a yummy dinner of fried chicken and sides. Macie and I made some deviled eggs and they were a hit! I was seriously so hungry I ate two whole plates! The kids made Pops a card and we gave him some money that he can spend on anything he wants. I jokingly told him not to spend it all in one place! After dinner, the kids played and got lots of attention. Aunt Katie painted Macie's toes and braided her hair. She even bandaged her up after she fell on the sidewalk. Right before we left, Uncle John and Pops picked up some donuts. They were from a local shop and they were delicious! We changed in the kids into pjs and headed home. Both kids were conked out before we pulled into the driveway!








Uncle John is heading back to school next week. We will miss him!

No comments: