Monday, August 29, 2011

Funny Macie Quotes

I got off the phone with Allie and Macie asked who I was talking to. I told her it was Aunt Allie and that she was sick and her belly was hurting. She said, "She needs to eat a prune". (Macie has constipation problems and we give her prunes to help her belly)
********************************************************
Brian took Macie into the bathroom at Chuck E Cheese and she said, "I want to wash my hands in there". (referring to the urinal)
*********************************************************
Last week, Gavin's steroids caused him to be crazy at times. We told Macie that he couldn't help how his was acting, that his medicine was causing it. One day on the way home from daycare, he started crying and Macie looked at him and said, "Gavin, your medicine's kicking in."
********************************************************
Tonight, Macie said, "I need medicine cuz my eyes are watered."

No comments: