Saturday, August 6, 2011

Macie's Mouth

You never quite know what is going to come out of Macie's Mouth! Here are a few of the latest:

Suze: The other day an Insight rep stopped by to check our box and try to sell us some more stuff. She asked Macie if she liked to watch tv and of course she said yes. Then, she asked her what her favorite show was and she said, "Suze". I started laughing and explained that Macie sometimes watches Suze Orman with me. She even named one of her baby dolls Suze. Maybe that means she will be good with her money! As the lady was leaving, she told me that I needed to buy a gun or a club. I was confused at first until she explained that it would be used to beat guys off of Macie when she was older!

A Mouse is Coming: Lately, Macie has been obsessed with the idea that a mouse is coming or somewhere in the house. I don't quite know where this came from. We were looking at a picture of a mouse in a book one day and I said that I don't like mice. For some reason, she freaks out now that one is going to get her. Last week, when she was looking at a book with Brian and she saw a mouse, she said, "Oh, a mouse is little." I don't know if she was picturing a big monster or what??

Tell them about that: This afternoon we were sitting at Brian's parent's house eating lunch and Macie says, "Hey Mommy, tell them about how Daddy doesn't feed us right, tell them about that". I started cracking up because this morning when I woke up, Gavin was still hungry. Come to find out, Brian hadn't given the kids fruit or yogurt with their breakfast, so I was frustrated and said something. I guess Macie picks up everything!!!

No comments: