Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Busted Lip

Tonight, I walked back into the living room just in time to watch Gavin trip and fall face first into a wooden doll bench we have. I knew instantly it was going to be bad and then a few seconds later the screaming and blood came. I rushed Gavin into the kitchen so I could check him out and the blood wouldn't get on the carpet. He busted his lip and had a bloody nose. Poor guy! He is such a trooper though. He didn't cry for long and happily chewed on the ice pack we gave him. He has a pretty ugly fat lip. It makes me sad, but I know it's just part of growing up.

Holding the ice pack to his lips


Poor Dude!

1 comment:

For the Love of Dog said...

My poor baby! Oh no! I can't like this I just can't! Speaking as a person who has had a lot of nosebleeds in my life...they arent fun..especially if its because you smacked it on something. Poor little guy. I'm glad he's ok and is such a trooper. :(