Wednesday, November 30, 2011

36 Weeks and BPP #6

As of Sunday, I was 36 weeks. Wow, I can't believe that I'm that far along! This week has been quite the doozy. I woke up many times during the night not feeling well. First thing Monday morning, I started throwing up. It wasn't pretty. I quickly realized I needed to call school and tell them I couldn't come in. Unfortunately, it didn't get better from there. I kept getting sick for the next 6 hours. My face broke out, swelled up, and was red. I called my doctor's office because I was worried about my blood pressure medicine and becoming dehydrated. Dr. C prescribed some Zofran and it did wonders. I stopped getting sick from then on. I still felt, and looked, like crap, but at least I wasn't getting sick. I went back to work the next day and have slowly been getting my appetite back. They said it could have been a bug or an allergic reaction. I'm just hoping no one else gets it.

Tuesday, I went in for my weekly BPP and appointment with Dr. C. Lilah looks great which was a relief and she passed her test. I love to see her, but once again, she wouldn't show us that precious face. I can't wait to see her in person in a few short weeks.

After the BPP, I had a long wait to see Dr. C. My weight was down a bit, but I wasn't surprised. My blood pressure was good, but that bottom number keeps getting higher every week. Dr. C seemed pleased with everything. She said my face was OK and should get better soon. She also said that jump in weight (for Lilah) wasn't too concerning. They'll measure her again next week, so we shall see. Overall, pretty uneventful visit.

No comments: