Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving and we have a lot to be thankful for! We started out the day getting ready at home and watching the Macy's parade. We gave the kids a snack and laid them down for an early nap. It didn't really work, but at least we tried. Our first stop for the day was my Aunt Alice and Uncle Gene's house to visit with my dad's side of the family. The kids had so much fun playing and of course we had yummy food. In between stops, the kids took a much needed, although short, nap. Our next stop was my Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Gary's house to visit with my mom's side. Once again, the kids had fun playing and we ate way too much! I'm glad that we were able to see so many people in my family, because we won't see anyone at Christmas. We left around 7:30 and the kids were wiped! Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Kaylee was so good with the kids and even ate with them!






This was the funniest thing! Hannah and Gavin just stood staring at each other for the longest time. Neither one said a word!

Of course Gavin made a friend in Wendy who had food!

No comments: