Saturday, October 20, 2012

9 Month Check Up and 9 Month Photo Shoot

On Friday, October 5th, I took Lilah to see Dr. Voyles for her 9 month check up.  She was 20 pounds 1.5 ounces (75th percentile) and 26 3/8 inches long (10th percentile).  Dr. Voyles wasn't too concerned with the difference, but he said that if she continues down that path, we may have to do something.  I can understand the short part, but she doesn't look super fat to me.  I know we aren't over feeding her.  In fact, she struggles to get her bottles down.  She doesn't want them most of the time.  Dr. V gave us the OK to start her on D milk after 11 months.  Because she likes regular food more, he thinks she may get more this way.  That is fine with me because formula is expensive!! 
As far as everything else, Lilah is doing great!  She is on the move and all over the place.
Allie took her pictures in our front yard this time.  Lilah is my serious child and it is a struggle to get big smiles out of her.  I couldn't even be out there because she would just cry for me to hold her.  I hate to say it, but I think she is going to be a spitfire, too!








No comments: