Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkins and More

Pumpkins: As much as I would love to take the kids to a pumpkin patch, we just can't validate the cost.  Instead, we took the kids to Aldi and let them pick out a pumpkin.  They were only $1.99 a piece. The kids were thrilled to pick one out and they look great on our front porch!  We've talked about painting them, but who knows if we will get around to it!


Tent Making: The kids are constantly making tents.  The other day, Macie worked for a long time to make a tent for her and Gavin.  She was so proud of her work and she wanted me to take her picture!


Art Project: The kids love to do any art project, no matter how small.  One night when I knew Brian wouldn't be home until late, I brought home some Halloween stickers.  The kid had so much fun decorating the papers!



 Gavin's is above and Macie's is below
 Story time: All my loves in one picture!

No comments: