Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Festival

The Fall Festival is one of my favorite events of the year!  Brian and I usually go by ourselves because it's too crazy for the kids.  My dad and Brian were able to get some free ride tickets.  We decided to take the kids down first thing Saturday morning. We didn't go alone.  Aunt Annie, Uncle Charles, Aunt Allie, and Grandpa all met us down there.  It honestly freaks me out to take the kids into a crazy crowd like that with just Brian and me.  Thankfully, we had plenty of help and the kids had a great time!  The were so well behaved.  After rides, we stopped for lunch.  The kids had a kids' meal from Holy Spirit's booth.  After lunch, Macie went with Aunt Annie and Charles.  We went to pick up Brian's race packet.  What a fun family time!









 Lilah's first carousel ride!

No comments: