Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gavin’s Day #7

Yesterday, Gavin and I spent the day together.  He’s been sleeping in until 7 or later, so that’s been really nice.  We went to my classroom for a bit, to the library for story time with Mr. D, and then home for lunch.  We took a nap together in my bed and then went to his therapy.  His therapist said that he is doing really well and we may consider doing it every other week instead of every week.  I am totally fine with that.  Not only will it help us out financially, it will also free up some time.  I am very hesitant to stop therapy all together.  I feel like we go through a cycle: Gavin is really behind, we get him tested for pt, he qualifies, we start pt and get him caught up, he stops pt, he slowly falls behind again, and the cycle starts all over.  We know this is going to be an ongoing problem, so I’m going to push for once or twice a month, instead of stopping altogether at this time.

070920133770709201337907092013380

No comments: