Saturday, July 20, 2013

Birthday Surprises

My actual birthday was Sunday, July 14th, but Brian and I were out of town on that day.  Brian gave me a few surprises before we left.  One day he randomly brought home some measuring cups and measuring spoons.  While most people would think that is a horrible gift, I thought it was really cute because I had been complaining how I kept running out of measuring cups when I was cooking or couldn’t find the right size.  He actually listened to me!  Then, a few days later, he gave me a necklace he had made.  It is a bird’s nest with three purple eggs in it to represent our kids.  Finally, Thursday night before going to bed, he had the kids bring me a canvas with “Family Rules” on it.  I was super excited and once again shocked because he listened to me when I randomly mentioned it one day.  Brian and I don’t always buy each other gifts because of not wanting to spend money, so I was very surprised!  Thanks Brian for all of my birthday surprises!  I love you!

002009

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy belated birthday Abbie!! Those gifts sound really sweet:).