Saturday, July 6, 2013

Girls’ Day

On Wednesday, we had a “Girls’ Day”.  Macie and I went for a walk and pushed Lilah in the stroller.  We even jogged part of it.  After our walk and showering, we got ready to go to the zoo.  We met my friend, Kelly, and her daughter, Emma.  We had a lot of fun and the weather was perfect!  On the way home, I surprised the girls by stopping at McDonald’s for lunch.  Macie was especially pumped because it was a “play place” one.  Then, it was time for Lilah to take a nap and Macie to rest.  After naps, we picked up Gavin and came back home.  I wasn’t feeling that great, but overall, it was a great day with me and my girls!

003005006008010011012014016017018020

I was trying to take a picture of Macie and this little boy jumped in.  If you look closely you will see that he has a mouth full of food!  His mom left him in this room with me and Macie had fun playing with him.  Too funny!

No comments: