Saturday, July 31, 2010

Horseshoe Party

Another horse shoe season has come and gone! I didn't actually get to attend as many horse shoe nights as usual because of the heat. It's been too hot to bring/chase/hold two little kids! Today was hot, but Gavin and I stayed inside most of the time. Macie was in and out and had a great day! There were lots of people to play with! Brian was still at the bottom of the rankings, but he was happy with how much better he did this year. He is the most improved by far! We ended the day with a great meal of pulled pork, turkey, and lots of sides! I couldn't find my camera half the day so I only took 2 pictures. While I am happy that Brian will now be home on Thursday nights, the end of horseshoes means that the end of summer is near:(
I love this dress! My cousin bought it at a Farmer's market. The back was adorable but I couldn't get a good picture. Macie wouldn't stay still long enough!
My two favorite boys!

No comments: