Wednesday, July 7, 2010

McDonald's Play Date

My dad has been bugging me for a while to bring the kids into his office. They were dying to see our little guy. The ladies loved on our little sweeties and went on and on about how precious they were. I have to agree! Next we headed to McDonald's to eat lunch and play. Brandi, Reagan, Lilly, Patti, Mitchell, and Maddie met us there. I haven't ever taken Macie to play there. She had a lot of fun but she was still too little to play in the tunnels. She wanted to go in them so badly, but she wouldn't go in without me. Obviously, I can't go in so she will have to wait until next time! When we got home, Macie crashed without a fuss even though she didn't have her pap!!! It was another great Wednesday play date!
Reagan, Lilly, and Macie hadn't seen each other since their birthday party, so the girls had to check each other out when we first got there!
This is as far as she got in the tunnels...the platform!
Concentrating hard on getting up to the next level!
Lilly found a happy meal box!
Reagan was showing Macie how it worked
Right before we left, I had a great idea to get a pic of all the girls together. What a task! They are all in the same picture but I couldn't get them to all look at me!
Reagan, Lilly, Macie and Maddie

No comments: