Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank You Party

My Grandma Wolf went to California to visit my aunt a few weeks ago. While she was gone, her kids did some odd jobs around her house (painting and replacing her kitchen flooring). She was so grateful that she wanted to throw a thank you party at my Aunt Jennifer's house. Grandma supplied the pork steaks and turkey for everyone and we brought the sides. It was a HOT day, but Macie stayed cool in the pool and sprinkler and Gavin kept cool in the shade. We were there for about 6 hours and Brian and I both felt like the time flew by! I love getting together with family and Macie had so much fun with her cousins!
Oops...forgot to turn on the flash!


The water is from a well and is very cold. Macie and Dylan wanted everyone to come and stand in the pool, but we didn't want to for long! I don't know how they could stand it!
Relaxing in the shade!

Sprinkler fun!
Macie tried a blackberry for the first time. She was putting it on as lipstick. Sticky, summer fun!

No comments: