Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pap Update

Well, it took Macie an hour and forty minutes to fall asleep last night. It was heartbreaking, but she finally gave in. She was up and in bed with us a little before six this morning. Normally, she wakes up at this time because Gavin wakes up to eat, but we are able to talk her into going back to sleep. Not this morning!! We felt bad for her to tell you the truth and didn't mind the extra cuddling. Today was better. Each nap she only cried for less than 20 minutes and then was out. She's cried longer than that with the pap! Tonight she only cried for 7 or 8 minutes and she was out!! YAY!!!!! I'm hoping that the roughest part is over. She still asks for her pap every time and then looks at me with that sweet grin and says "noooo". Like she knows she can't have it, but she is going to try anyway! Gavin still has a pap so I was worried about that, but she only stole it a few times. That happened everyday before, so nothing new. I told my mom that I feel like she is already talking so much more. The girl is chattering non stop! It's official....my little girl is growing up!

In other news.... Brian went to get batteries for Gavin's swing tonight and the Focus wouldn't start. He and the neighbor guy checked it out and we are pretty sure (praying) that it is just the battery. I bought the car 7 years ago yesterday and it is the original battery! Brian is on his way to buy a new one now so we shall see if that solves the problem!

Today, Gavin was in the excersaucer for a while. When I got him out, Macie kept saying, "May in". She wanted in too. I thought...why not! She looked so funny in it and soooo big!

No comments: