Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today is my 28th birthday!! I've had a great day! This morning, the kids and I went to Central Library to meet Patti, Mitchell, and Maddie. I tried to get a hold of my mom, but she wasn't home. I even drove by her house. When we got to the library, I started cracking up because she was there! I should have known that we would find her at her favorite place. She stayed for a bit and played with Macie and Gavin. Macie loved playing with the puzzles and Maddie. Gavin kept looking around at everything. After we left, we went to my parents' house so that I could feed Gavin. Then, we met my dad for lunch at Hacienda. Yummy! Next up, naps! I only got to sleep for 15 minutes, but both kids took a nice nap. Brian got home early today so that I could go to a meeting at school. We met our new principal. Some of my friends gave me cards or a gift. Once the meeting was over, I came home to pick up the kids and Brian so that we could go to dinner at Red Lobster. My parents' gave me a gift card to there for my birthday. We had a delicious dinner and I am stuffed!!!!! Now, we are home and relaxing for the night. Soon, we will watch America's Got Talent and have a glass of wine. Yes, I've had a great day. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes!

When we were at Red Lobster, Brian kept insisting I turn my blue tooth on my phone so he could send me something. He recorded Macie wishing me a Happy Birthday! I video taped it so that you could all hear her sweet little voice! Macie and Gavin are the best gifts I have ever been given!!!
Working hard to make the cars move in the salt!
Something more interesting must be over there!

Make sure that you pause the music on the side so you can here the video

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ohh, how cute!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBIE!! Enjoy your 20s!!! I hope you guys didn't have to wait too long at Red Lobster. It seems every time we go, it's a 2 hour wait!!!