Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July! We started off the day by heading to Mass. Both kids wanted me the whole time, so it was a little difficult, but we made it. After Mass, we went home and laid Macie down for a nap. When she woke up, we ate lunch and headed to my parent's house. We dropped the kids off so that Brian and I could grocery shop. It is always nice to shop without them. After shopping, Brian and I went back to my parent's house to hang out and eat dinner. Macie had a blast playing in the water with the hose. We were home a little after 7 and gave both kids a bath. Once they were in bed, we watched tv. It was a nice low key day and a great way to end our holiday weekend!
Cheese!!






Macie was pushing Gavin in the swing. He loved it!

1 comment:

CJM said...

I love the pics of her in her swimsuit...too stinkin' cute :)