Friday, July 30, 2010

More Deals

Macie was feeling a bit better this afternoon, so I decided to get out of the house and get some great deals. In fact, she was saying "Hi" to everyone she saw. She brought smiles to many faces! First stop: Buy Low. I bought 48 jars of Stage 2 baby food (about a month supply), Scooby Fruit Snacks, 12 packages of Kool aid, and King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls. What do you think the grand total was...
$14.50!!
We never really shop at Buy Low, but the baby food was on sale for 25cents a piece! They normally run 50cents or higher. Score! That mixed with free rolls and sale prices on the other items meant a great deal!

After Buy Low, we headed home so Gavin could eat and then we were off for the deal of the day! Brian had a stack of coupons for great deals at Target. I couldn't find a few things, but I bought 2 boxes of Bagel Bites, 2 cans of Chef Boyardee, 2 Kid Cuisines, Kid's Aquafresh Toothpaste, and an 8 pack of Bic pens. How much do you think I spent....

$1.18!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay, i'm always jealous of those blogs I read where people talk about how they bought all this food for so little money!! I guess I'll add you to the list!! That is awesome Abbie!!! Seriously $1.18? Did the cashier say anything to you guys, like how impressed she was?
Way to be bargain shoppers!! I'm jealous:).
Like the new background!!

The Mitchell Family said...

Yes, the cashier did make a comment, but Macie was stealing the show to be honest! The negative thing about some of the food we are buying is that it isn't always the healthiest:( At this point, we are trying to get the most for our money regardless!