Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day, I was able to spend the evening with all of my loves. I picked up the kids from Miss Julie's and they each had a bag full of goodies. I also brought home a lot of treats from school. Macie and Gavin had a heart shaped cookie for snack while I fed Lilah. For dinner, we had pigs in a blanket, corn on the cob, and mashed potatoes. We also watched a Winnie the Pooh Valentine movie. After dinner, the kids got another treat and we gave them their gifts from us. Lilah got two stroller books and Macie and Gavin each got a new toothbrush and a rubbing book. Aunt Allie even stopped by with candy for all of us.
Brian and I don't give each other many gifts right now because of our strict budget. However, because he's been running, I knew that he needed some new shoes. I took some money out of bartending for it. His gift to me was stripping wallpaper in our half bath. It didn't turn out well, but he tried!












Closing their eyes waiting for their surprise





The kids gave each other Valentines they made





My Littlest Love



No comments: