Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun Fest

Friday night, we went to Fun Fest at Holy Spirit. This is a fun, family night that is super cheap. We fed four of us for $6.50! After we ate pizza, hot dogs, cheese sticks, and nachos, we headed into the gym to play some games. Macie and Gavin had so much fun, but they were a little overwhelmed. There was a lot going on in the gym. Both kids got their faces painted and won something at the cake walk. Brian and the kids left a few minutes before I did. I have to say, Lilah was the main attraction. Everyone wanted to see her! I had her in the carrier and she was fast asleep. All of the noise didn't bother her at all. I'm glad that we were able to enjoy this night as a family!






My shy guy! He was super shy around Lilly!

Macie got a strawberry





Gavin got a turtle



The kids cashed in their tickets for prizes. Macie picked out lip gloss and Gavin picked out a small baseball.



No comments: