Friday, February 3, 2012

Lilah's Baptism

On Sunday, January 29th, Lilah was baptised at Holy Spirit Church. We did her baptism during the 9:00 Mass. I'm so glad that Father Burns was able to baptise her. He married us, converted Brian, and now has baptised all three of our children. That means a lot to me. I was also thrilled that all of our immediate families were there. I was a little worried about how the kids would behave, but they were so well behaved! I was so proud of them and decided that I needed to invite 20 people to church with us every week! Once Mass was over, I fed Lilah in the van and then we met everyone at Carousel for brunch. I thought it was perfect because we were able to get a table in our own room and people were able to order breakfast or lunch. Lilah got lots of great gifts, including, money, a bible with her name on it, some crosses, and a bag. Thank you to everyone who shared in her special day!

Lilah wore the same dress as Macie
























Aunt Beth and Uncle Wil agreed to be Lilah's Godparents

Thanks guys!







Proud Parents and Godparents

Aunt Katie and Luke

Grammie and Pops

4 Generations: Mommy, Great-Grandma Wolf, Grandma, and Lilah

Grandpa and Grandma

Aunt Allie

No comments: