Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mail Mix Up

My mom sent the kids cards in the mail. On Monday, Gavin and Lilah's cards came. There was no card for Macie, but we still had a day until Valentine's Day, so I didn't worry about it. The next day, there was no card in sight. I called my mom and jokingly asked her if all three cards made it in the mail. She couldn't figure out what happened so she picked up another card and put it in our mailbox. The next day, Macie's original card arrived. Now, she had two cards. I gave the kids their cards and they were thrilled to find out there were stickers inside. There's nothing like a surprise in the mail!








1 comment:

Sills Family said...

That is too funny! My parents sent Keelin and Emmy Valentines cards from Arizona...Keelin's arrived on Monday and Emmy's arrived on Thursday!