Monday, February 27, 2012

Picnic Dinner at Wesselmen's Park

Yesterday, we had a fun, family day! We started out the day going to Mass. We are making an honest effort to make it Mass and the kids were pretty well behaved overall. After Mass, we picked up my dad and headed to lunch at Applebee's. My mom and Allie also met us there. We had lunch to celebrate Brian's birthday a day early. After a yummy lunch, my parents came by our house to look at the progress on the bathrooms.
After naps, we took the kids to Wesselmen's Park to play. Right before we left, we made a last minute decision to take dinner there. I packed a pbj sandwich for the kids along with oranges, pretzels, and marshmallows. Brian and I also picked up a sub for us. It was so nice to just throw a picnic together and eat at the park. It was a little windy, but I'm so glad that we did. Once we were home, it was time for baths and it wasn't long before they were in bed. We forced the kids to stay up until 6! I can't wait for the weather to be warmer so we can spend more time outside!

















No comments: