Monday, February 20, 2012

This and That

Bestest: Saturday night, I was helping Macie in the bathroom and I told her how proud I was to be her Mommy. She said, "Bestest, Mommy you're the bestest". I think it was the sweetest thing she's ever said to me. Macie and I have a challenging relationship, but since Lilah's birth, we've actually gotten closer. I love that little girl!


Future Hoarder??: This is what my son's crib looks like...
How does he sleep in there? I am always taking things out and he puts them back in. He has stuffed animals, footballs, house shoes, blankets, and more!

What would Bam Bam and Pebbles' baby look like??:

This!



Organized: Macie and Gavin were playing in her Mickey tent. They had all kinds of stuff in there and I hear Macie say, "Wait Gavin, we have to get organized!" Too funny!


Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire: Macie has started a new habit...lying! Brian and I are NOT happy about it. Most of the time, it is about silly stuff. I don't know where this is coming from or how to deal with it. When I catch her in a lie, we send her to her bed to "think", and so that I can calm down. Then, we talk about how serious this is. If anyone has any advice on this matter, please share!

Take a bite out of...Macie: Gavin has also started a new habit...biting! His target is Macie, of course. She provokes him most of the time, but now he is so quick to react. Once again, I'm not exactly sure what to do. Boy, am I a great parent or what?? He's been bitten many times at daycare and by Macie so he knows how it feels. Once again, if there's advice out there, tell me!


Weight Loss: I am so proud of my husband! Brian is now down 34 pounds! That is amazing! He is pretty much half way to his goal. Now, if I could only do that!

No comments: