Monday, February 20, 2012

2 Months Old!!

Yesterday, Lilah Jean was 2 months old! I feel like she has been a part of our family forever! She is our grand finale and our family feels complete with her here!

Lilah started going to Miss Julie's this month. She spends her days there with Macie, Gavin, and her friends. I get good reports about her every day!

She is on a good schedule. She eats every three hours. I feed her when I'm home and pump when I'm at work. She eats 4oz in a bottle at Miss Julie's. I hate that I can't feed her all of the time, but I love that I feed her 4 or 5 out of the 7 times she eats.

Her last feeding of the night is at 10 and she goes to bed right after. She sleeps until 4 or 5 and then gets up to eat. Her next feeding is 7 and she starts all over again.

Lilah has started smiling! The first time she smiled at me, I got tears in my eyes. I've said it once, and I'll say it a million times, each milestone is just as special with my third child as it was with the first!

She's also starting to "talk" to us. I love hearing her coo at us! Such a sweetie!

Lilah is super strong! She holds her head up pretty much on her own. She is also rolling over. I'm not joking, she rolls over from her belly to her back a lot. I guess she has to keep up with her brother and sister.

Overall, Lilah is the sweetest baby. We are so lucky to have her in our life!


No comments: