Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It’s Been A While

001

…since I’ve posted a picture of couponing deals.  This is for a variety of reasons.  One…we don’t coupon nearly as much as we used to due to less time (Brian works more, we have three kids, etc.) Two…coupons are harder to come by, well good coupons that is thanks to shows like Extreme Couponing  Three…we can’t seem to keep ink in our printer Four…we are shopping more at Aldi who doesn’t take coupons (and overall buying healthier food/produce that typically doesn’t have coupons) and Five…I haven’t blogged as much as usual because of our Mitchell Madness!

Enough of the excuses!  We still grocery shop once every two weeks.  We still use coupons, price match, and stick to a strict budget.  The other night, Brian made a run to Schnuck’s because they had triple coupons.  I can’t believe we almost missed it, but then again I didn’t leave the house for four days when I was potty training Gavin.  A lot of our deals were picked over, but we were still able to get all of the above stuff for under $7!  Pretty great deal considering the turkey sausage was over $4 by itself!  We may not be extreme couponers, but every little bit helps and we will continue to grab every deal we can!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I cannot stand Extreme Couponing! I think it has ruined it for the rest of us who have been couponing before it started.