Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crack.Me.Up

The other morning, there was a bit of snow on the ground.  Macie said, "Daddy, that's not snow!  That looks like something that was on my brownie at Cici's!"  I guess it wasn't enough of a dusting to qualify as a snow in Macie's book!


The other night, we were dancing in the living room and Gavin asked me to dance with him.  Then, he looked up at me as serious as can be and said, "Mommy, I'm your prince!"  It was the cutest thing!  I told him he was my Frog Prince, but he didn't really get it.


One day after school, we were driving down Covert and saw a car surrounded by several Police cars.  They had the driver out of the car and were searching it.  Macie had been studying police officers at school and learned about all of the good things police officers do.  She said, "That person must need a lot of help!"

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Kids..hilarious!

Wouldn't it be nice is snow and powdered sugar were one in the same!