Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cleaning Out the Phones

Brian and I found several pictures on our phones that were too cute not to share!

Blog 1

Macie and Gavin have been sleeping on the floor every night.  As long as they are sleeping, we really don’t care!

Blog 2

Daddy and Gavin went to buy him a tux for the upcoming weddings.  I was only able to see it in this picture.  I can’t wait to see him on the wedding days!!

Blog 4

Lilah loves playing with this big dump truck.  It is the perfect size for her to push around!

Blog 6

I took a picture of Hannah like this when she came over a few months ago.  Gavin wanted me to take a picture of him with an apple in his mouth, too!

Blog 7

Snack time at Grandpa’s

Blog 8

Macie couldn’t be left out.  She had to have a picture with a bell pepper!

Blog 10

She LOVES this thing!

1 comment:

Holly said...

That picture of Gavin in the tux is too cute!