Sunday, March 24, 2013

Preschool Egg Hunt

On Friday, Macie’s Preschool had an egg hunt.  Each child was asked to bring in 6 stuffed eggs.  I had made arrangements to go over and watch it.  However, nothing ever goes as planned!  Our school was on lock down because of a robbery in the area.  I wasn’t allowed to go across the parking lot to the preschool and the kids had their egg hunt inside.  I can only imagine how crazy that was!  Macie got to find 8 eggs and was super excited to open them when she got home.  I went to talk to her at lunch time to explain why I hadn’t come and she already knew about the robber.  I’m not sure how she found that out but, in true Macie fashion, she obsessed about it and talked about it over and over again.  Hopefully, next year they will get to have it outside!
Blog 5
Mrs. Wathen was kind enough to take this picture of Macie and Lilly and send it to me!
667
I love the Easter basket they made out of a milk jug!
668

No comments: