Saturday, May 22, 2010

Allie's Housewarming

Allie had a housewarming party today. It was a great way to celebrate her beautiful home. Even though I had seen the house before, I was so happy to see all of the pictures hung up and everything in it's place. She had a great turnout. Even though everyone couldn't stay long, I know it meant a lot to Allie that so many people came out to see her new place. Brian was bartending so the kids and I went. I am very thankful that so many people love my kiddos and are so willing to help me with them! Macie had a blast playing with her friends and she was filthy by the time we got home. Gavin was as good as can be and showed off his big grins. It was another late night. Tomorrow, we will definitely have to get Macie in bed on time so she can get back on her schedule for the week.
Macie's eyes were so red because she rubbed sunscreen in them. Poor baby!
"Taton" (Clayton)
I wanted to take Macie's picture and she said "nah" and then headed to the steps and posed. It was so cute!

I had to get a picture of Macie with the hostess. Look at that big smile!
Hannah shared her grapes with Macie
Look at those precious pigtails!
Best Little Brother

No comments: